How Much Does a Hotel Room in Aspen Colorado Cost? Check out our price guide below…
Cheap standard room nightly rates=$77-$150
Mid-range room nightly rates=$199-$300
5 star room nightly rates= $338-$500+
The beautiful mountain oasis town of Aspen, Colorado is located in the center of the White River National Forest, surrounded by the peaks of the Elk Mountains. The winters here are ideal for skiers and snowboarders because of Aspen’s mountains and slopes that offer terrain for all experience levels. Aspen also hosts the iconic X Games that provides visitors with a true festival experience, with live music, food, drink, and more. You’ll find plenty of arts and culture in this outdoor paradise. Several theaters and music and film venues reside in Aspen, making the city a favorite destination for all ages.
STANDARD ROOMS $77 – $150 Per Night
· The St Moritz Lodge at 334 W Hyman Ave, Aspen, CO 81611 (970) 925-3220, is a roadside lodge and hostel perfect for single travelers or groups of friends. Only a block from Main Street and a 12 minute walk from Aspen Mountain, you will have access to all of the points of interest. The cozy rooms in the lodge have free WiFi, 32-inch flat-screen TVs and mini-fridges, while some rooms feature kitchenettes. The hostel accommodations offer private rooms and shared dorms with communal bathrooms. Other amenities include a free continental breakfast, complimentary après-ski drinks, a heated outdoor pool and hot tub, a steam room and a book library. Special rates start at $77 per night.
· The Pokolodi Lodge at 25 Daly Ln, Snowmass Village, CO 81615 (970) 923-4310, is only a 2-minute walk from the slopes, 1 mile from the center of Snowmass Village and 8 miles from Aspen/Pitkin County Airport. Enjoy complimentary hot drinks in the lobby as well as a continental breakfast in the morning. This hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub and laundry facilities. They even offer a free airport shuttle. Other amenities include free WiFi and cable TV, and have coffeemakers and mini-fridges, with special rates starting at $99 per night.
· The Tyrolean Lodge at 200 W Main St, Aspen, CO 81611 (970) 925-4595, is a family-friendly, family-run hotel offering clean, modern, budget rooms with kitchenettes and dining areas. The Tyrolean Lodge is only a 7-minute walk from the Wheeler Opera House in downtown Aspen and 12 minutes from the Aspen Mountain ski lifts. They offer free WiFi, free parking and a free ski shuttle. Take a walk through their onsite museum of antique ski memorabilia. Rooms start at $119 per night.
MID RANGE ROOMS $199 – $300 Per Night
· The Aspen Meadows Resort at 845 Meadows Rd, Aspen, CO 81611 (970) 925-4240, is located on 40 acres amid the Rocky Mountains. This Bauhaus-style resort is an easy 2 miles from both the Aspen Art Museum and skiing at Aspen Mountain. Modern suites feature floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen TVs, kitchenettes with sitting areas, and pull-out sofas. Deluxe rooms offer balconies and patios with mountain views, while their 1 and 2 bedroom suites provide spacious living rooms. Other amenities include a spa and gym, plus tennis courts and an outdoor pool. A resort fee covers parking, Wi-Fi and 24/7 area shuttles, plus bike, snowshoe and tennis gear rentals. Rooms start at $199 per night.
· The Viceroy Snowmass at 130 Wood Rd, Snowmass Village, CO 81615 (970) 923-8000, is a modern ski-in/ski-out resort hotel and is only a 4-minute walk from the central base of Snowmass and 10.9 miles from downtown Aspen. Their deluxe accommodations range from studios to 4-bedroom suites, featuring contemporary furnishings, kitchens and private sundecks. Rooms include free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, DVD players, cozy linens and gas fireplaces. Take a swim in their heated saltwater pool and hot tub, and then rejuvenate in one of the onsite yoga classes. Rooms start at $235 per night.
· The Gant at 610 S W End St, Aspen, CO 81611 (970) 925-5000, is situated on 5 acres of landscaped grounds at the base of Aspen Mountain, this upscale resort is less than a mile from the Silver Queen Gondola and 5 miles from Aspen/Pitkin County Airport. Their complimentary services include parking, bike and ski storage, and a shuttle for traveling to the airport and local points of interest. The Gant features modern 1 to 4 bedroom condos with fireplaces, kitchens, balconies/patios, flat-screen TVs, DVD players, iPod docks and free WiFi. You can relax in their 2 heated outdoor pools and hot tubs after a workout on the tennis courts and gym. Rooms start at $255 per night.
Short video review on visiting Aspen in the winter
5 STAR ROOMS $338 – $500 + Per Night
· The Hotel Jerome, Auberge Resorts Collection at 330 E Main St, Aspen, CO 81611 (970) 429-5028, is a Posh Circa-1889 hotel featuring a swanky lounge and aristocratic bistro. Located at the foot of Aspen Mountain and only a 7-minute walk from Downtown, you will have access to many popular venues. Room furnishings include commissioned artwork and stylish, modern decorations. Amenities include coffeemakers, free WiFi, iPads, iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs with DVD players, and 24 Hour Room Service. Take in the mountain views while sitting in the outdoor pool, then grab a drink at their onsite lively bar. Rooms starting at $338 per night.
· The Residences at The Little Nell, located at 501 E Dean St, Aspen, CO 81611 (970) 429-6700, is a 5 Star Resort adjacent to Aspen Mountain’s ski lifts, and only a 4 minute walk from both the Wheeler Opera House and the Aspen Art Museum. Their chic, modern rooms feature flat-screen TVs, DVD players, iPod docks, WiFi (resort fee) and mini-fridges. Deluxe rooms include fireplaces and balconies, while their luxury 2- to 4-bedroom apartments have additional kitchens, washer/dryers and decks. In-house dinning consists of a trendy eatery, a relaxing lounge, and a restaurant with a beautiful terrace. Enjoy their local shuttle service, gym use, and access to the rooftop terrace pool, hot tubs and garden, for an additional resort fee. Rooms start at $446 per night.
· The Little Nell at 675 E Durant Ave, Aspen, CO 81611 (970) 920-4600, is a favored ski-in/ski-out resort on Aspen Mountain at the base of the Silver Queen Gondola and only a 2 minute stroll to the well-known Aspen Art Museum. Their fabulous, contemporary rooms and suites include fireplaces, marble bathrooms, flat-screen TVs with Blu-ray players, iPod docks, and outdoor balconies with breathtaking views of the mountains and city. In-room snacks and non-alcoholic drinks are free, as is WiFi. Visit their onsite tavern for a delicious meal, or a drink in one of their 3 bars. Their resort fee covers airport plus in-town and ski shuttle transfers, a ski concierge, spa, kids’ activities, seasonal bikes, and an outdoor pool and hot tub. Rooms start at $519 per night.