How Much Does a Hotel Room in Dallas Texas Cost? Check out our price guide below.
Standard ROOMS in Dallas= $50 – $100 Per Night
MID RANGE ROOMS in Dallas= $110 – $200 Per Night
LUXURY ROOMS in Dallas= $215 – $425 + Per Night
Dallas is the city of Southern hospitality! Visitors can explore many things from traditional cuisine, football. and streetcars, to history museums, shopping, and the local artisan scene. Spend an afternoon on Main Street where shopping enthusiasts will find Neiman Marcus, TenOverSix, Traffic LA and Forty Five Ten, each offering unique brands in Downtown Dallas. On 68-acres is the 19-block Dallas Arts District, which boasts world-class museums, theaters and other venues featuring performances in music, dance, drama and more. Take a stroll through Klyde Warren Park, a 5.2-acre urban green space in the middle of the bustling downtown district, then have lunch at one of the rotating food trucks, and finish with a custom cocktail at Savor Gastro-pub. Whether you’re a history buff, an architect-aficionado, a foodie, an art lover, a sports fan, a cowboy at heart, or love to shop, Dallas has something for everyone.
Standard ROOMS $50 – $100 Per Night
· The Wild Wild West Backpackers Hostel at 214 W 6th St, Irving, TX 75060 (214) 682-9636, is centrally located in the Dallas Fort Worth metro area, is only 20 minutes from downtown Dallas, and is close to DFW airport. Buses and the local rail system are all within walking distance so guests can experience the local area without the hassle of renting a car. This Hostel is great for solo travelers and traveling with groups of friends. A morning continental breakfast is free. With high reviews and super friendly staff, this hostel has everything a backpacker needs! Rates start at $51 per night.
· The Extended Stay America – Dallas – Farmers Branch at 4022 Parkside Center Blvd, Farmers Branch, TX 75244 (972) 385-6006, is 1 mile from I-635, 2 miles from the Galleria Dallas shopping mall, and 6 miles from rides at Zero Gravity Thrill Park. Their informal studios come with free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, kitchenettes with stoves and microwaves, coffeemakers and fridges. Upgraded studios add pull-out sofas. Parking and a grab-and-go breakfast are complimentary. There’s a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness room. Guests can bring their pets for an additional charge. Rooms start at $63 per night.
· The Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dallas at 2334 W Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75220 (469) 249-9409, is located off of Interstate 35E, is an 11-minute drive from Dallas Love Field Airport and a quick 20 minutes from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. The popular Days Inn Rooms and Suites include en suite bathrooms with showers and tubs, free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, desks, microwaves, mini-fridges and coffeemakers. Some suites add whirlpool tubs. Complimentary perks include a continental breakfast buffet, outdoor pool, fitness room, business center, and extra parking for RVs and buses. Rooms start at $72 per night.
Visiting Dallas? Check out this video for the top 10mthings to do in Dallas
MID RANGE ROOMS $110 – $200 Per Night
· The Aloft Dallas Love Field at 2333 W Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75235 (214) 358-7575, is located 1 mile from Dallas Love Field Airport, 4 miles from the Dallas Museum of Art and a convenient 5 miles from Dealey Plaza. Stylish and airy rooms feature colorful accents, flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, desks, mini-fridges and coffeemakers. A complimentary airport shuttle is available. Guests can grab a bite to eat and drink at the onsite cocktail bar and 24/7 snack bar. Other amenities include a gym and a heated outdoor pool. Rates start at $111 per night.
· The Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Near the Galleria at 14021 Noel Rd, Dallas, TX 75240 (972) 364-3640, is 1 mile from both Galleria Dallas mall and I-635, and 26 miles from AT&T Stadium. This polished all-suite hotel offers accommodations with spacious separate living rooms, pull-out sofas, flat-screen TVs, microwaves, mini-fridges and coffeemakers. Freebies include a mall shuttle, made-to-order breakfast, and evening socials with appetizers and drinks. There’s an onsite American bistro, a cocktail bar and a 24/7 pantry. Other amenities include a gym, an indoor pool with a hot tub, and a relaxing patio. Rates start at $114 per night.
· The Texican Court at 501 West Las Colinas Boulevard, Irving, TX 75039 (214) 459-1911, is less than a mile from US-114 and only 3 miles from concerts at Irving Arts Center. Set in a Spanish-style property, this sophisticated hotel features colorful bespoke furniture, free WiFi, vintage minibars, sitting areas, and designer toiletries. Upgraded rooms add shared wrap-around porches, while suites provide dining areas and separate living rooms. Free perks include parking and daily continental breakfast. There’s a Tex-Mex eatery and a tequila bar with live music on weekends. Guests can enjoy an impressive circular outdoor pool, a gym, and a courtyard with fire pits. For guests wanting an intimate experience of the city, loaner bikes are available. Rooms start at $119 per night.
LUXURY ROOMS $215 – $425 + Per Night
· Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh at 2927 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 871-7111, is less than 1 mile from local events at the American Airlines Center, 1.2 miles from the Dallas Museum of Art, and 3 miles from the Reunion Tower. This upscale hotel in a 1923 Art Deco building, features rooms with swank furnishings, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, WiFi (fee), and iPod docks and desks. Suites add walk-in showers and living areas with pull-out sofas, while upgraded suites feature kitchenettes. Guests can dine at the hotel’s steakhouse and bar. Additional amenities include a 24/7 fitness center, a luxe lounge with a cozy fireplace, and a 24-hour business center. Rates start at $231 per night.
· The Joule at 1530 Main St, Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 748-1300, is set in the gorgeous downtown Dallas, is a minute’s walk from Nieman Marcus department store and a quick 9 minutes from the Dallas Arts District. This Neo-Gothic hotel built in 1927, features lavish, contemporary rooms including plush en suite bathrooms, free WiFi, iPod docks, and flat-screen TVs. Suites add separate living rooms with sofa-beds. Select rooms include private terraces, while a 2-bedroom penthouse adds a library, dining room, and kitchen. Onsite perks include a cantilevered pool with city views, 2 cafes, a stylish basement cocktail bar, and Texan and Italian restaurants. Other amenities include a fitness center, spa (fee) and event facilities. Rates start at $377 per night.
· The Hôtel St. Germain & Restaurant at 2516 Maple Ave, Dallas, TX 75201 (214) 871-2516, is only a block from the McKinney @ Maple tram stop, a 12-minute walk from the American Airlines Center venue, and 1.5 miles from downtown Dallas. This elegant Colonial-revival property features 7 extraordinary rooms with antique furnishings, working fireplaces, seating areas, canopy, sleigh or 4-poster beds, cable TV, free WiFi, and mini-bars. Butler service is also available. Guests will be treated to a free continental breakfast served in an ornate dining room overlooking a scenic garden. Evening meals are available in a refined French restaurant, followed by a drink in the Champagne bar. Rooms start at $425 per night.