How Much Does a Hotel Room in Hilton Head South Carolina Cost?
Price Range varies from $65 – $400 + a night.
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina is a prime destination for vacationers. The island is world-renowned for its pristine beaches, ample golf courses, picturesque natural environment, and an abundance of shopping and eateries. Be sure to stop in at the Hilton Head Island Welcome Center, where you can collect maps, brochures, schedules of upcoming events and discounts on attractions, golf, dining, fishing, and accommodations. Hilton Head and nearby Bluffton, offer more than 20 public or semi-private golf courses with public access for visiting golfers. An estimated one-third of all visitors choose Hilton Head strictly for the golf. Families will have many activities to chose from including horse back riding, Sandbox Children’s Museum, day cruises, helicopter tours, the Atomic VR (Virtual Reality) Arcade, and so much more!
STANDARD ROOMS $65 – $100 Per Night
· The Simple Rewards Inn at 200 Museum St, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926 (843) 681-3655, is a convenient 12 minute drive from the beach and Victoria Bluff Heritage Preserve is only 10 miles away. The nearest airport, Savannah/Hilton Head Airport, is 29 miles away. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. Guests can start their day with a complimentary hot breakfast and then take a dip in the sparkling pool. Rooms feature flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, mini-fridges, and microwaves. Ranked on Booking.com, couples in particular like the location and rated Simple Rewards Inn 8.8/10 for a two-person trip. Rates start at $68 per night.
· The Red Roof Inn Hilton Head Island at 5 Regency Pkwy, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 (843) 686-6808, is 6 miles from Harbour Town Lighthouse and 7 miles from Golden Bear Golf Club at Indigo Run. The simple, modern rooms feature free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Upgraded rooms and suites add mini-fridges, microwaves, coffeemakers, and pull-out sofas. Kids 17 and under stay at no extra cost with an adult. A delicious continental breakfast and parking are complimentary. Guests can cool off in the outdoor pool during their stay. Rooms start at $64 per night.
· The Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn at 11 Lemoyne Ave, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 (843) 715-4116, is less than a mile from both Coligny Beach Park and Coligny Plaza Shopping Center, and only 5 miles from the History Museum in Harbour Town Light. Warmly decorated rooms include free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges, microwaves, and tea/coffeemakers. Upgraded rooms feature kitchenettes and balconies. Upon request, there is a deluxe suite with a private whirlpool tub. Freebies include parking, a daily hot breakfast, a fitness room, and an outdoor social area with a fire pit. Bike rentals and guest laundry facilities are available on site. Rooms start at $85 per night.
MID RANGE ROOMS $125 – $300 Per Night
· The Surf Court Villas at 26 S Forest Beach Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 (304) 788-5918 is located just steps away from the ocean in the Forest Beach area of Hilton Head – one of the Island’s most popular locations. In addition to being within walking distance to the beach you are also close to Coligny Plaza, tennis, golf, bike trails, jogging paths, and many fine restaurants and shopping. Surf Court has a beautiful pool and courtyard area, ideal for relaxing and enjoying some time in the sun. The large pool and sundeck overlook a serene garden area while offering plenty of lounge chairs, tables and umbrellas. Most villas include direct access to the pool and garden from your private deck. Weekly rates (7 days) range from $1000 – $1800.
Need something’s to do in Hilton Head? Check this video out
· The Island Links Resort by Palmera at 1 Coggins Point Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 (843) 681-3582, is set 0.7 miles from the Adventure Cove entertainment center and 1.1 miles from the beach, this resort is also 3.5 miles from the Golden Bear Golf Club at Indigo Run. The modern 2 and 3-bedroom studios and apartments feature contemporary decor, full kitchens, 2 bathrooms, balconies, whirlpool tubs, washer/dryers, flat-screen TVs, DVD players and free WiFi. The Island Links Resort has a heated outdoor pool and a gym. Additional amenities include outdoor grills and free parking. Rates start at $189 per night.
· Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort at 22 Harbourside Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 (843) 341-4100, is less than a mile from the marina and shops at Shelter Cove Harbour. Modeled after a 1940s fishing lodge, this themed island resort features bright rooms including free W-Fi, flat-screen TVs and DVD players, mini-fridges, microwaves and pull-out sofas. The 1- and 2-bedroom villas add kitchens, dining areas, washer/dryers, whirlpool tubs, and private balconies. Freebies include parking and a shuttle to Disney’s Beach House, an onsite kids’ pool, and an outdoor pool with a water slide. There are also 2 casual eateries, as well as evening BBQs. Rooms start at $244 per night.
5 STAR & LUXURY ROOMS $300 – $400 + Per Night
· The Marriott’s Barony Beach Club at 5 Grasslawn Ave, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 (843) 342-1608 is set along a tranquil beach on the Atlantic Ocean, this refined all-suite hotel is 6 miles from the Pickney Island Wildlife Refuge and 4 miles from the Shelter Cove Marina. Their opulent 2-bedroom suites include flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, kitchens, washer/dryers, dining and living areas, plus pull-out sofas, and balconies. Some offer ocean views. There’s an onsite casual bar/restaurant, a spa and a hot tub, plus indoor and outdoor pools. Other amenities include a 24/7 fitness center and beach access, as well as a convenience store and a business center. Room rates start at $359 per night.
· Barrington Arms Court, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 in Palmetto Dunes is conveniently situated in a beautiful neighborhood within walking distance to the beach and boardwalks. This 5 Star hotel is welcoming and spacious enough for the entire family to enjoy. The courtyard villas overlook a lagoon while other villas feature large balconies facing the ocean. A boardwalk leads from the pool deck over the dunes to one of the finest stretches of beach on the East Coast. Guests can also enjoy a round of golf and other activities only minutes away from this wonderful complex. Room rates range from $199 – $400.
· The Inn & Club at Harbour Town at 7 Lighthouse Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928 (843) 363-8100 is 1.2 miles from both Baynard Cove and the beach, and only a 5-minute walk from the Harbour Town Lighthouse. This 5 Star hotel features country-style quarters including free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and luxury bathrooms with soaking tubs. A 2-bedroom suite adds a separate living space, a kitchenette, a view of the golf course, and a balcony. Freebies include a resort shuttle, access to Sea Pines Beach Club, an onsite bar with a terrace, an outdoor pool, a sundeck, a gym, and a club house with a grill and golf course access. Room/butler service is available 24/7. Room rates range from $199 – $400.