How Much Does a Mobile portable Printer Cost?
Price Range for portable printers =$29.99 – $199.99
How many precious photos do you have saved in your phone right now? Most people have hundreds of photos taking up digital space that they would love to be printed, but it’s a matter of inconvenience.
This is where mobile printers, also called cell phone printers, conveniently deliver hard copies of our photos in an instant. They are also great for printing receipts, documents and invoices right on the spot for your professional needs. Mobile printers work in a flash, and many don’t use a drop of ink!
· Visit your local Bestbuy or their website for mobile printers like the HP – Sprocket 2nd Edition Instant Photo Printer for $129.95, the HP – Sprocket Plus Photo Printer for $149.95, the Fujifilm – instax SHARE SP-2 wireless printer for $179.95, and the Lifeprint – 2×3 Instant Photo and Video Printer for $89.99.
· Ebay.com sells the Kodak Dock & Wi-Fi Portable 4×6” Instant Photo Printer, Premium Quality Full Color Prints – Compatible w/iOS & Android Devices for $138.99, the KiiPix Smartphone Picture Printer – Retro-Style Photos Right from Smartphone Screen – Portable – No Batteries Required for $29.99, the SereneLife PICKIT20 Portable Instant Mobile Photo Printer – Wireless Color Picture Printing from Apple iPhone, iPad or Android Smartphone Camera for $89.99 and includes a 1 year warranty, the Basics Portable Photo Studio for $135.99, and the Portable Photo Printer Mini Mobile Thermal Label – Sticker – Receipt Printer – Compatible with Android iOS Devices Windows System for $54.98.
· Newegg.com sells the Memobird G2 Thermal Printer – Inkless Printer – Sticker Portable Printer – Compatible With iPhone and Android – Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Mode for $64.71, the Canon MX492 Wireless All-IN-One Small Printer with Mobile & Tablet Printing, Airprint and Google-Cloud Print Compatible for $109.99, and the HP Tango X Smart Home Printer – Designed for your Smartphone with Remote Wireless Printing, Instant Ink Ready & works with Alexa/Google for $199.99.
Check out this comparison video on different portable phones
Things To Consider When Purchasing A Mobile Printer:
Portability – Mobile printer specifications come with IP ratings. The higher the rating, the better suited to be truly mobile. An IP rating of 3 or more is best protected against rain and dust for example.
Printer Speed – Are you using your mobile printer for photos or to print on-spot receipts and invoices? The print speed of mobile printers is measured in inches per second (IPS).
[phpbay keywords=”portable printers” num=”3″ siteid=”1″ sortorder=”BestMatch” templatename=”default” paging=”true”]
Ease of Use – Your mobile printer is used on the go. Change of battery, loading cartridges and paper, are some of the functions the user might have to perform on the spot, away from regular tech support.
Top Rated Photo Mobile Printers of 2019:
1. Hp Sprocket Photo Printer $130
2. Polaroid Zip Instant Photoprinter $100
3. Kodak Photo Printer Mini $97
4. Canon Ivy Mini $120
5. Lifeprint Photo And Video Printer $99
6. Fujifilm Instax Share Sp-3 $151
7. Serenelife Portable Instant Photo Printer $100
8. Canon Selphy $101