How Much Does a WiFi Extender Cost? Check out our price guide below
Price Range for different types of Wifi extenders run from $13.99 – $299.
Wireless Repeaters extenders price= $10.99-$16
Wireless Range Extenders price= $55-$270
Powerline WiFi Booster price=$60-$130
Is your home WiFi network having trouble reaching every room in the house? These spotty areas are called dead zones and the use of a WiFi extender can be an efficient way to get wireless coverage through your entire home. A WiFi extender (WiFi booster, WiFi repeater) is a device that repeats the wireless signal from your router to expand its coverage. It functions as a bridge, capturing the WiFi from your router and rebroadcasting it to areas where the WiFi is weak.
[phpbay keywords=”Wifi extender” num=”3″ siteid=”1″ sortorder=”BestMatch” templatename=”default” paging=”true”]
· Wireless Repeaters are first generation WiFi signal extenders that re-broadcast the WiFi signal received to a finite localized area. Walmart.com sells the 300Mbps Wifi Repeater Wireless-N 802.11b/g/n AP for $14.97, the EEEKit 300Mbps Wifi Repeater Wireless-N 802.11 AP for $13.47, the Wireless Wifi Repeater Long Range Amplifier 2.4GHz Network Adapter Wireless-N Mini AP for $13.47, the DigitNow! Wall Outlet 300Mbps Wireless Mini Single Router Access Point WIFI Repeater for $10.99, and the Wireless Repeater，ELEGIANT 3 in1 Dual Band 300mbps Wireless Router Signal Amplifier with 2 External Antennas – 360 Degree for $15.99.
· Wireless Range Extenders are stand-alone equipment which sit between your wireless router and the location where you want better wireless coverage. Dell.com sells the NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 EX7700 Wi-Fi range extender for $159.99, the 5-port NETGEAR Nighthawk EX7000 – Wi-Fi range extender – 5 port – GigE – Wi-Fi – Dual Band for $109.99, the Actiontec ScreenBeam 1100 4K Wireless Display Receiver – Wireless Video/Audio Extender – 802.11ac for $899.99, the Dell Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender for $54.99, the Linksys RE6500 AC1200 Dual-Band Wireless Range Extender for $79.99, and the NETGEAR Orbi Pro SRS60 Wi-Fi Range Extender for $269.99.
· A Powerline WiFi Booster uses the electrical cables in your home or office to re-broadcast the wireless signal from your router. Neweggbusiness.com sells the TP-Link 300Mbps Wi-Fi Booster AV500 Powerline Starter Kit for $59.99, the NETGEAR PLW1000 Powerline Wi-Fi Booster 1000 Power Supply for $129.99, the TRENDnet TPL-430APK Wi-Fi Everywhere Powerline Booster 1200 AV2 Wireless Kit for $119.99, and the Tenda AV1000 Wi-Fi Powerline Booster Extender Kit (ph5) for $84.23.
Questioning whether these extenders really work? Check out this video for more info.
Top 6 Rated WiFi extenders we love
1. WiFi Extender Wireless Access Point with 4 Ethernet Antennas to Eliminate Dead Zones $49.99
2. TP-Link | PCMag Editor’s Choice – AC1750 Wifi Extender Extend Wifi Signal to Smart Home & Alexa Devices $62.99
3. Netgear WN2000RPT Universal WiFi Range Extender $20
4. Linksys AC1200 MAX Wi-Fi Extender (RE6500-FFP) $69.95
5. SimpliNET Whole Home Mesh WiFi Extender $61.64
6. Honeywell WREX Wi-Fi Extender $39.95