How Much does a Hotel Room in Miami Florida Cost? Check out our price guide below...
Price Range: $27 - $600 +
Standard hotel room price range in Miami = $27 - $60
Mid-range hotel room price range in Miami = $65-$80
5 star hotel room price range in Miami= $128-$600+
Miami Florida is one of the most popular vacation spots in the US. There is something for everyone in Miami. Nightlife, cafes, beaches, shopping, deep-sea fishing, boat shows, cruises and more! Whether you are traveling on a solo adventure, taking a romantic get-away, or planning a family trip, there are limitless hotels to accommodate your stay. Set your budget, check out your options and pack your swimsuit!R
STANDARD ROOMS $27 - $60 Per Night
· The SoBe Hostel & Bar at 235 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (305) 534-6669, starts at around $27 per night and is located 2 blocks from the beach. The SoBe Hostel's dorm-style rooms are perfect for solo travelers and friends. The price includes a few perks, like free breakfast and WiFi.
· The Runway Inn Miami Airport Hotel at 656 East Dr, Miami Springs, FL 33166 (305) 888-6411 starts at around $53 per night and is conveniently located near Miami airport. After your long flight, you'll enjoy the 24-hour transportation to and from the airport, compliments of the hotel. The post-WWII modern architecture of this hotel will delight you and you can look forward to the free continental breakfast.
· The Zenmotel MIMO located in the historic Mimo section of Miami at 7126 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33138 (305) 456-7233, offering single suites, queen suites and shared suites with custom made loft beds. Enjoy their hand-carved furniture by Balinese craftsmen made from all natural teak woods as you explore their queen suites. Prices start at $51 and includes free parking and WiFi.
MID-RANGE ROOMS $65 - $80 Per Night
· The Harrison Hotel at 411 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (305) 397-8543, is walk-able to nearby museums, parks and restaurants. They feature Art-Deco inspired minimalist rooms with en suite bathrooms and pillow-top beds. Amenities include flat screen TVs, WiFi and a serene garden with patio seating, starting at $65 per night.
· Life House, Little Havana at 528 SW 9th Ave, Miami, FL 33130 (866) 466-7534, is in a vibrant neighborhood a mile from both the Calle Ocho Walk of Fame and the Brickell MRT station. Their rooms feature beautiful wood furnishings, free WiFi, smart TVs, and bathrooms with rainfall showers and designer toiletries. You'll enjoy a drink on their rooftop terrace bar while catching a view of the city, starting at $71 per night.
· The Hotel St. Augustine at 347 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (877) 347-8430, features contemporary rooms with marble bathrooms with multi-jet showers enclosed in glass to create steam rooms. Rooms also include minibars, flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. This hotel in the Art Deco District is within a 5-minute walk of bars, boutiques and the beachfront, and includes a private courtyard, starting at $69 per night.
5 STAR ROOMS $128 - $600 + Per Night
· The Guild Miami located Downtown -230 NE 4th St, Miami, FL 33132 (512) 623-7480, features 1 to 3 bedroom studio apartment rooms with free WiFi, smart TVs, washer/dryers, plus complimentary local coffee. Enjoy their outdoor pool, rooftop terrace, and sundeck. Other amenities include a relaxing lounge, office space and a gym, starting at $128 per night.
· The Mandarin Oriental at 500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami, FL 33131 (305) 913-8288, is only a mile from Bayfront Park and 2 miles from sports and live music at the American Airlines Arena. Their luxury rooms include balconies, flat-screens, iPod docks and WiFi. While their upgraded suites have bars, kitchenettes and/or private chefs. This hotel has a beautiful outdoor infinity pool, hot tub and poolside cafe. Other amenities include an upscale spa, a fitness center and a private beach, starting at $284 per night.
Check out this video review on some of the best hotels to stay at in Miami.
· The Fisher Island Club at 1 Fisher Island Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33109 (800) 537-3708, is only accessible by boat or ferry. You can choose from Mediterranean-style cottages, villas or suites on a private island in Biscayne Bay. Dating from the 1920's, the hotel is near the historic Vanderbilt Mansion and offers private courtyards with in-ground hot tubs and personal golf carts. The resort features a 9-hole golf course, 18 tennis courts, a saltwater pool, a full-service spa and a fitness center with private instruction. Rooms start at $645 per night.