How Much Does a Hotel Room in North Conway New Hampshire Cost? Check out our price guide below.
STANDARD ROOMS NIGHTLY PRICE RANGE= $70 - $200
MID-RANGE ROOMS NIGHTLY PRICE RANGE=$200 - $300
LUXURY ROOMS NIGHTLY PRICE RANGE= $299 - $500 +
North Conway, part of New Hampshire's scenic Mount Washington Valley, features historic buildings, quaint antique shops, bookstores and bakeries. Seasoned shoppers can browse the charming old-country finds as well as multiple name-brand bargains. Visitors will find ample opportunities for hiking, biking, skiing and rock climbing in the majestic White Mountains. North Conway boasts a backdrop of over 700,000 acres of protected White Mountain National Forest including the tallest peak in the North East (Mt. Washington 6,288 FT.). Mountain climbers of all experience levels will be eager to visit the renowned International Mountain Climbing School, which attracts climbers from around the world. Accommodations range from cozy inns to full-service resorts, ensuring a comfortable stay for all budgets.
STANDARD ROOMS $70 - $200 Per Night
· Whether you are a single traveler or traveling with a group of friends, the White Mountains Hostel at 36 Washington St, Conway, NH 03818 (866) 902-2521, will provide you with straightforward dorms (some coed) that feature bunk beds, lockers, shared bathrooms and basic furnishings. If required, private rooms are also available. Located in a renovated New England farmhouse, this hostel is 5.8 miles from Echo Lake State Park, 6 miles from the center of North Conway and 13.1 miles from the ski slopes of Attitash. Amenities include a communal kitchen, meeting room, dining area, plus a garden with a fire pit. Rooms start at $71 per night.
· The Green Granite Inn at 1515 White Mountain Highway, Route 16, North Conway, NH 03860 (603) 356-6901, has been referred to as a Down-to-earth hotel offering cozy, budget rooms. This hotel is set 0.2 miles from Settler's Green Outlet Village and is 2.4 miles from Conway Scenic Railroad. All rooms and suites include cable TV and Internet data ports, coffeemakers, and shared patios and balconies. Upgraded rooms feature whirlpool tubs, TVs, kitchenettes, bunk beds, separate dining rooms, and living areas with pull-out sofas. Freebies include breakfast and WiFi. Additional amenities include 2 pools (indoor and outdoor), a fitness center and a playground, with rooms starting at $114 per night.
· The Fox Ridge Resort at 1979 White Mountain Hwy, North Conway, NH 03860 (603) 356-3151 is a popular, affordable resort with low-key, traditional rooms. Set on 30 wooded acres with views of the White Mountains, Fox Ridge is 1.8 miles from North Conway Golf Course and 4.5 miles from downtown Conway. Rooms and suites have free WiFi, mini-fridges, coffeemakers and cable TV. Suites provide additional bedrooms, microwaves and dining areas. Your morning will start with a complimentary hot breakfast. Visit the onsite mini-golf course and game-room for some recreational time. Then, enjoy the outdoor pool and seasonal cabana for lunch and drinks. Rooms start at $172 per night.
MID-RANGE ROOMS $200 - $300 Per Night
· The Red Elephant Inn at Locust Ln, North Conway, NH 03860 (603) 356-3548, is a relaxed adults-only bed-and-breakfast set in the mountains of New Hampshire. The Red Elephant is 1 mile from vintage trains on Conway Scenic Railroad and only 3 miles from the waterfalls of Diana's Baths. The comfortable, individually decorate rooms each have private bathrooms while some have additional gas-burning fireplaces, flat-screen TVs and DVD players, and whirlpool tubs. Amenities include hot chocolate, coffee, fresh fruits and snacks with a full breakfast served in the dining room. There's a seasonal outdoor pool, a furnished patio and a library with a fireplace. Rooms start at $219 per night.
· The Cranmore Inn Bed and Breakfast is located at 80 Kearsarge Rd, North Conway, NH 03860 (603) 356-5502. This quaint Victorian property (circa 1863) in downtown North Conway, is 6 miles from Story Land and 9 miles from the Attitash ski area. The rooms feature antique furnishings, free WiFi and flat-screen TVs; suites can include 4-poster beds, fireplaces and balconies, separate seating areas, and whirlpool tubs. You can relax in the lounge in front of the fireplace and enjoy the community piano. Other amenities include free parking and a complimentary hot breakfast. Rooms start at $226 per night.
· The Cathedral Ledge Resort at 17 Carroll Lane, Intervale, NH 03845 (603) 356-6335, is only a mile from Meriman State Forest and is surrounded by skiing and hiking trails. It's also 2 miles from both the Mount Washington Observatory and the Conway Scenic Railroad. Folksy 2-bedroom cottages feature living rooms, kitchens, washer/dryers, plus patios with BBQ equipment. All rooms provide free WiFi, flat-screens, private parking, and bathrooms with whirlpool tubs. Townhouses include decks, sleeping lofts and wood-burning stoves. The Cathedral Ledge Clubhouse offers an indoor pool, a sauna and hot tub, a game room, and a TV/sports lounge. For fun and exercise, there's an onsite gym and a kids' play area. Rooms start at $231 per night.
Need some ideas on what to do in North Conway? This video will help.
LUXURY ROOMS $299 - $500 + Per Night
· The Adventure Suites at 3440 White Mountain Hwy, North Conway, NH 03860 (603) 356-9744, is a unique, themed, all-suite hotel and is 5 miles from the Story Land fun park and 9 miles from Attitash ski area. Their colorful, fun suites have unique themes, including a private nightclub, a tree-house, a safari lodge and a cave house. All rooms include free WiFi, flat-screens with DVD players, whirlpool tubs and coffeemakers. Upgraded suites add kitchenettes, mountain views, fireplaces and PlayStations. Freebies include morning breakfast served in a `50s Diner–Style dinette, and delicious nightly popcorn and cookies. Other onsite attractions include a Victorian lobby with billiards, a DVD library, plus a beautiful patio and swings. Rooms start at $299 per night.
· The White Mountain Hotel & Resort at 87 Fairway Dr, North Conway, NH 03860 (603) 356-7100, is adjacent to Echo Lake State Forest and 6.5 miles from Conway. This rustic hotel features Colonial-inspired rooms and suites with free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, DVD players, coffeemakers and mini-fridges. Upgraded rooms add iPod docks, pull-out sofas and/or whirlpool tubs. Start the day with a complimentary continental breakfast before you hit the onsite hiking and biking trails. Additional amenities include a cozy restaurant, a tavern with pub-style food and drinks, a golf course, and a fitness room with saunas. Rooms start at $319 per night.
· The Residence Inn by Marriott North Conway at 1801 White Mountain Hwy, North Conway, NH 03860 (603) 356-3024, is only 2 miles from Conway Scenic Railroad and 8 miles from Story Land amusement park. This highly-rated hotel features casual studio rooms with free WiFi, iPod docks, flat-screen TVs, kitchenettes, and work-desks. The 1- and 2-bedroom suites offer separate living areas and fireplaces. Amenities include free parking, indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center, putting green, outdoor tennis/basketball court, and a breakfast buffet. Rooms start at $529 per night.