How Much Does a Floor Jack Cost?
Used floor jacks price= $35 – $175
New floor jacks price= $39 – $450
Floor jacks are essential for performing specific repairs on your vehicle. Floor jacks are equipped with wheels, or casters that allow you to move and position them under your vehicle easily. Once positioned, you pump the jack’s arm repeatedly to lift your vehicle until it reaches the desired height. Not only are they found in auto shops, they are commonly used by DIYers and amateur car enthusiasts. Any space can become your workshop with the help of a floor jack. Caution! – all floor jacks have a weight limit, so it’s important to know these limits and not to use vehicles that exceed the recommended weight.
· Harborfreight.com carries PITTSBURGH AUTOMOTIVE Aluminum Rapid Pump® Racing Floor Jacks. These Aluminum Floor Jacks range from 1 ton to 3 tons with prices starting at $79.99 to $179.99.
· Homedepot.com sells Low profile jacks like their Best Seller – Husky 3-Ton Low Profile Floor Jack with Speedy Lift for $129, the Husky 2-1/2-Ton 5,000 lb. Low Profile Jack for $56.47, the Arcan 2-Ton Low Profile Service Jack for $241.30, the Omega Lift 3.5-Ton Low Profile Magic Lift Service Jack for $464.45, the Max Load 3-Ton Low Profile Floor Jack with Quick Pump Feature for $156.99, and the Pro-Lift 2 Ton Low Profile Floor Jack for $59.47.
· Ebay.com sells Hydraulic Floor Jacks like the JEGS 79002 Hydraulic Utility Floor Jack & Stands Heavy Gauge Steel Frames for $44.99, the Torin T83006 Big Red Hydraulic Trolley Floor Jack: SUV / Extended Height, 3 Ton (6,000 lb.) Capacity for $75.57, the Pro-LifT F-2332 Grey Hydraulic Floor Jack – 2 Ton Capacity for $37.42, the TONDA Floor Jack, 2 Ton Hydraulic Trolley Car Jack for Sedan and Coupe for $39.99, and the Goplus 22 Ton Air Hydraulic Floor Jack Truck Lift Jacks Service Repair Lifting Tool with Wheels for $239.99.
· If you are on a budget and want to keep some extra savings in your pocket Ebay.com sells Used Floor Jacks like the Liftmaster 3 Ton Heavy Duty Ultra Low Profile Steel Floor Jack with Quick Lift (Very Good Condition ) for $163.01, the Torin T83006 Big Red Hydraulic Trolley Floor Jack: SUV / Extended Height, 3 Ton (6,000 lb.) Capacity (Very Good Condition) $67.15, the Pro-Lift F-767 Grey Low Profile Floor Jack – 2 Ton Capacity (Very Good Condition) for $48.20, the Powerzone 380033 2 Ton Steel Floor Jack by Milestone Tools(Very Good Condition) for $37.49, and the VViViD 3300 lb Race Jack – Low Profile Aluminum Steel Hydraulic Floor Jack (Like New) for $150.33.
Check out this video on some of the best floor jacks to buy
Tips for Maintaining Your Floor Jack:
Once you purchase your floor jack, you’ll need to provide minimum maintenance to keep it operational. A good quality floor jack that’s looked after can last for decades.
1. Change your floor jack’s oil
2. Bleed the cylinder after changing the oil
3. Regularly inspect your floor jack
4. Keep it clean and debris-free
5. Lubricate its moving parts
6. Release the pressure before storing your jack