How Much Does a Hotel Room in Gatlinburg Tennessee? Check out our price guide below.
STANDARD ROOMS PRICE= $60 – $125
MID RANGE ROOMS PRICE= $150 – $200
LUXURY ROOMS PRICE= $199 – $300 +
Gatlinburg is known as the “Gateway to the Smokies” due to its location on the edge of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. This charming town has three separate entrances into Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Close by, is Cades Cove where you’ll see large numbers of deer, black bears, coyotes, and turkeys. Points of interest include The Ober Gatlinburg Ski Area and Amusement Park that’s known for their thrilling Ski Mountain Coaster. Gatlinburg is home to plenty of eclectic shops, novelty food stores, and restaurants. The Village Shops have 27 different unique boutiques, eateries, and galleries that resemble a quaint European village. Be sure to visit Ole Smoky Moonshine Distillery and sip on some original moonshine flavors, like Apple Pie and Lemon Drop.
STANDARD ROOMS $60 – $125 Per Night
· The Johnson’s Inn is a family-run inn located at 242 Bishop Ln, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 436-4881. This budget hotel is only a 6-minute walk from Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, and 1 mile from both Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Ober Gatlinburg. The Johnson’s Inn is situated along Baskins Creek and features a creek-side courtyard. Their cozy rooms offer cable TV, free WiFi, mini-fridges and coffeemakers. Upgraded rooms have fireplaces, whirlpool baths, and patios or balconies. Amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, a rustic wood-paneled lobby with a fireplace and a gift shop. Rooms start at $71 per night.
· The Sidney James Mountain Lodge – Downtown Gatlinburg, at 610 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 436-7851, is another family-owned hotel located 0.3 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and a 7 minute walk to the Gatlinburg Convention Center. Accommodations include basic rooms (creek-side or court-side) and rustic cabins. All units feature mini-fridges, coffeemakers, cable TV and free WiFi; some have fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Other amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, a poolside cafe, sauna, fitness room and on-site laundry facilities. Rooms start at $75 per night.
· The Glenstone Lodge at 504 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 436-9361, is located 0.4 miles from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, a 5 minute walk from the Gatlinburg Convention Center and a 7 minute walk from the Space Needle. Traditional rooms feature flat-screen TVs, coffeemakers and free WiFi. Upgraded rooms have mini-fridges and private balconies with breathtaking views of the mountains. Amenities include an outdoor pool, a bi-level indoor pool with a waterfall, a hot tub, a putting green, and free parking. Enjoy the free breakfast buffet in the morning while you plan your day. Special discounted room rates start at $104 per night.
MID RANGE ROOMS $150 – $200 Per Night
· The Zoder’s Inn & Suites at 402 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 436-568, is set on 6 wooded acres in downtown Gatlinburg, and is a 5-minute walk from Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts and a 7-minute walk from Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. Their comfortable rooms offer coffeemakers, mini-fridges, TVs, and free WiFi. Many have balconies, gas fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Upgraded suites feature kitchens, projection TVs, and saunas. Three rustic cottages are also available. Free amenities include an afternoon wine reception, evening milk and cookies, continental breakfast, and parking. Take a dip in one of their indoor or outdoor pools after a work-out in the fitness center. Rooms start at $150 per night.
· The Park Vista – a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel – at 705 Cherokee Orchard Rd, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 436-9211, is a sophisticated high-rise surrounded by mountains and a soaring atrium. The Park Vista is a mile from the Gatlinburg Space Needle observation deck and 11 miles from Dollywood. Their classy rooms have balconies with city and mountain views, free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and mini-fridges. Upgraded rooms include pull-out sofas, while their suites feature separate living rooms and whirlpool tubs. Amenities include a rustic restaurant serving American cuisine, a casual patio bar, and a fire pit. There’s also a multi-tiered indoor pool with a water slide, a whirlpool tub, a deck with mountain views, and fitness center. Rooms start at $154 per night.
· The Margaritaville Resort Gatlinburg at 539 Parkway, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (888) 447-0222, is only a 3-minute walk from the lively Anakeesta theme park and 1 mile from Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This famous hotel offers modern rooms with free WiFi, smart TVs, mini-fridges, microwaves, and Keurig coffee makers. Their 1- and 2-bedroom suites offer separate living/dining areas with pull-out sofas. Upgraded rooms add balconies, LED fireplaces and large tubs. There’s an onsite grill eatery, coffee shop, and a themed bar with a patio and fireplace. After a vigorous work-out in the 24-hour gym, relax in the spa and indoor pool or hop into their outdoor pool that features a sundeck and spiral water-slide. Rooms start at $189 per night.
Needs things to do in Gatlinburg? Check out this video
LUXURY ROOMS $199 – $300 + Per Night
· The Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg at 635 River Rd, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 436-0048, is a 2-mile drive from Great Smoky Mountains National Park and only an 8-minute walk from the Gatlinburg Convention Center. All rooms offer upscale decor and custom-designed beds, flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges, microwaves, and free WiFi. Executive rooms feature balconies, fireplaces and whirlpool tubs. Upgrade to a suite and enjoy a spacious separate living area with a pull-out sofa. Dining options include a cooked-to-order breakfast, an on-site American restaurant, a relaxing lounge, and a 24/7 pantry. Guests can visit the fitness center, saltwater pool and whirlpool. Rooms start at $199 per night.
· The Courtyard by Marriott Gatlinburg Downtown at 315 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 436-2008, is located on the Gatlinburg Trolley Route and across the street from the Gatlinburg Convention Center. This select hotel features amazing views of the Smoky Mountains and is only 12 miles from Dollywood amusement park. Rooms feature flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, mini-fridges, microwaves, and coffeemakers. Upgraded rooms add balconies and sofa-beds, whirlpool tubs and/or fireplaces. 2-bedroom suites offer cozy separate living rooms. Amenities include an indoor pool, a gym, a hot tub, and a patio with a fire pit. Parking is free. There’s an onsite restaurant and convenience store. Rooms start at $209 per night.
· The Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort at 404 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 (865) 908-1700, (off Route 441), is an 8-minute walk from the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium and 4 miles from Ober Gatlinburg amusement park. Uptown and modern, the 1- and 2-bedroom villas feature kitchens, dining rooms, and porches or balconies, as well as living rooms with pull-out sofas. All include free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and DVD players, and fireplaces. Amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, a fitness center, a game room, BBQ grills, a fire pit and a kids’ club. Rooms start at $289 per night.