How Much Does a Surf Board Cost? Check out our price guide below…
Price Range: $149 – $800
Soft top surfboard price= $200-$645
Longboards price =$400-$500
Shortboards price =$500-$800
Standup paddle boards price=$280-$750
When you surf, you learn to appreciate something greater than you. Learning to surf is not easy. It involves building courage and confidence. At times surfing involves fear and even physical pain, but in the end you gain an experience that is super exciting and connects you directly with nature. Surfing is a great excuse to escape to some tropical paradise and explore the world. In time, you will see your fitness level improve; a surf session provides a full body work-out. Now it’s time to choose your board to tackle those waves.
A Soft-top or Foam Surfboard is ideal for beginners. They’re virtually indestructible and relatively affordable.
· Driftsun.com sells the Driftsun Nymbus Foam Surfboard, EPS Foam Core, Includes 3 Removable Fins for $219.99. Shop.Surfindustries.com sells the GNARALOO BEACH CRUISER – SOFT starting at $375, the GNARALOO FATTY – SOFT starting at $530, and the THREE PALMS BOARD CO – SOFT starting at $645.
Funboards are perfect beginner boards because they are wide and stable, usually 7 to 9 feet long.
· Ronjonsurfshop.com sells the Ron Jon 7′ 6″ Pigment Funboard Surfboard for $449, the Ron Jon 7′ Epoxy Funboard Surfboard for $399, the Ron Jon 7′ Planet 9 Wide Funboard Surfboard for $399, and the Ron Jon 7′ Veneer Surfboard for $449.
Longboards come in sizes anywhere from 8 to 12 feet long. The longer the board the easier it’s going to paddle and catch waves.
· Catchsurf.com sells the PLANK – 9’0″ – SINGLE FIN for $424.99, the PLANK X SIERRA LERBACK PRO 8’0″ for $399.99, the LOG Board – 9’0″ for $424.99, the LOG X KALANI ROBB PRO 8’0″ for $399.99.
Fish boards are usually short, wide and flat. They go faster in slower breaking waves and surf smoothly.
· Surfdome.us sells the Catch Surf Odysea x Lost Round Nose Fish Surfboard for $361.15, the Maluku Fish Cake MKII Surfboard starting at $485.11, the Fourth Surfboards Twin Fin Base Construction FCS II Surfboard for $536.72, and the Indio Endurance Dab Twin Fin Futures Surfboard for $380.95.
Shortboards are highly maneuverable and suitable for fast, steep waves and used by intermediate to expert surfers. They range from 5 to 7 feet.
· Surfstationstore.com sells the 7S Double Down Surfboard for $500, the Black Rose Mfg. Bandwagon Surfboard for $760, the Cannibal Rpg 5’8 X 18 3/4 X 2 1/4 Surfboard for $499, the Firewire Dominator Surfboard – Timbertek for $785, and the Lost Mini Driver Surfboard for $599.
[phpbay keywords=”Surfboards ” num=”3″ siteid=”1″ sortorder=”BestMatch” templatename=”default” paging=”true”]
Choose the right surfboard correctly check out this video for help.
The Stand Up Paddle Board: SUP is a large, wide and buoyant board 10 to 12 ft in length and is designed for surfers to stand up while paddling.
On-line the SereneLife Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (6 Inches Thick) with Premium SUP Accessories & Carry Bag for $339.99, the FunWater Inflatable 10’6×33″×6″ Ultra-Light (17.6lbs) SUP for All Skill Levels & Accessories for $249.99, the Vilano Journey Inflatable SUP Stand up Paddle Board Kit for $279, the Bestway Inflatable Hydro-Force Wave Edge 10′ Stand Up Paddleboard SUP for $149.99, the Atoll 11′ Foot Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (6 Inches Thick, 32 inches Wide) Including Accessories for $729.99, and the Swonder Premium Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board, Ultra Durable & Steady, 10’6″ Long 32‘’ Wide 6” Thick w/ Full SUP Accessories for $341.99.